About CSC Pharmaceuticals
CSC Pharmaceuticals Limited is a leading pharmaceutical wholesaler based in India distributing a full range of branded, comparator, controlled and rare to find pharmaceutical products. We are licensed by our FDA and Drug Controller India as a registered Wholesaler and Exporters of Pharmaceutical Products. Our license numbers are 20 – B / Z – 1 / M – 2 / 784 and 21 – B / Z – 1 / M – 2 / 778
We are a professionally managed fast growing company among the spectrum of Indian pharmaceutical companies which are spreading their wings across the globe.
Our main focus is to supply comparator products and drugs used to combat life-threatening conditions – at competitive prices to various institutions and organizations in underdeveloped and developing countries of Asia, Middle East, Africa and South America. We also export all types of surgical equipment and medical accessories to clinical laboratories, hospitals and disaster management operations.
We can source products for export from all major International (Indian-based) and Indian Pharmaceutical manufacturers. Our range comprises of up to 30,000 product lines. Some of the pharmaceutical products we sell includes Antibacterial drugs, life saving drugs, antibacterial drugs supplier, medicine for cardiovascular system, musculo skeletal disorders medicine and many more.
To provide quality health care to all strata's of society across the globe.
Our primary markets consist of underdeveloped and developing countries of Asia, Middle East, Africa and South America. We also sell our products to USA and most European Union countries such as United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Belgium for re-exports to markets of the underdeveloped and developing countries.
In our home market in India, we distribute pharmaceuticals to other pharmaceutical wholesalers as well as to major pharmacy retail multiples across the country.
Our customer-base consists of the following types of organisations
- Wholesalers and Distributors
- Comparator sourcers
- Re-exporters based in USA and EU
- Sponsors or drug developers
- CRO (Contract Research Organisation)
- Hospitals or treatment administration sites
- Clinical Organisations
- Government Institutions
- Unilateral multi funded International agencies
Some of our recent reputed customers include Quintiles, Brazilian Government, US Army in Afghanistan and Iraq, African Development Bank, Red Cross, USAID, United Nations, World Bank.
We source all our products directly from
- Indian manufacturers and International (Indian-based) Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Genuinely licensed distributors of Indian manufacturers and International (Indian-based) Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Our partners in the EU and the US
- We represent some of the prominent names in the pharma industry like :
- Multi National Companies : Astra Zeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Merck, M.S.D., Schering Plough, Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, Novartis, Wyeth, Johnson and Johnson, GSK and others.
- Indian Companies : NPIL, Zydus Cadila, Cadila Pharma, Panacea Biotec, RPG Life sciences and other Indian companies involved in manufacturing Oncological and Specialised Products.
We guarantee that our products are 100% genuine.
We also guarantee that
- We will supply from the same lot or batch to maintain consistent efficacy
- All our products are from reputed manufacturers
- We will always buy directly from the authorised source of the company
When orders are substantial in quantity it would be possible for us to provide you with evidence of source. We can provide some or all of the information below
- Samples of the product [on request and at cost]
- Pictures of the product
- Pedigree information
- Certificate of Analysis
- Copy of purchase or delivery note
Where can your products be used and resold ?
You can re-sell our products to any part of the world, however, the use our products are restricted to the countries of Asia, Middle East, Africa and South America.
The population distribution of the world is:
- Asia - 3,879,000,000 people (60.64% of the world's population)
- Middle East and Africa - 877,500,000 people (13.72% of the world's population)
- South America - 379,500,000 people (5.93% of the world's population)
So our products can be used by over 80.29% of the world's population.
Why should we purchase from India ?
If you are looking at re-exporting the products to developing and under-developed nations then there are three good reasons to purchase from India
Can you source UK or EMEA licensed branded pharmaceuticals from major manufacturers ?
- More than 95% products in India are labelled either in English language or are bi-lingual in English and another vernacular language. English thus bridges the language gap and meets a key requirement in the destination country
- India is Tier 3 country and so its products can be used in most developing and under-developed nations
- Due to India's large population and establishments of several multinational companies there, the availability of the products is relatively very high and the price is comparatively low thus making it a good business sense to purchase from India
Generally we do not deal with products with EMEA Reg No and US NDC code i.e. products licensed to sell within the EU or USA, however we may be able to source such products from our European and American partners if orders are of a sufficiently large quantity.
Do you supply products other than those on your product list ?
The product-list supplied here is only partial. We will endeavour to supply any item requested. Please make an enquiry and we will respond promptly to your request.
Where can you deliver to ?
We can deliver to all countries in the world including the countries you intend to re-export to. We are flexible in terms of delivery. You can either arrange your own collection or we can deliver the products to your nominated Air Freight forwarders.
How long are your expiry dates ?
We conduct stringent expiry date checking procedures to ensure that all our stocks or new orders have at least 12 months expiry date on them. However, if you specify your minimum date requirements at the time of placing the order and we will do our best endeavour to comply with your specifications.
What kind of Cold Chain Equipment-refrigerator you have in place ?
We use the best-of-breed refrigeration equipment supplied by Blue Star India. The product is designed in Italy and guarantees temperatures between 2 and 8 degree Celsius can be maintained at all times.
What Temperature Monitors do you use ?
We use temperature monitors manufactured by 3M USA which are the best available indicators and are used by most international organizations for storage and distribution of (cold-line) refrigerated products.
Where is your storage facility and how large is it ?
We have our storage facility in Mumbai. The infrastructure is approximately 1500 sq. feet. (140 sq. metres).
How do you package your products ?
All our products are packaged using specialised German Patented Technology (Absolute-Cold.com). This technology guarantees a consistent temperature of 2 and 8 degree Celsius is maintained during transit for a period of 120 hours (5 days). This is usually more than sufficient time for the shipment to reach the destination country.
Whom do you use for your logistics ?
Our logistical needs are being fulfilled by Kuehne+Nagel (A global leader in international forwarding). Kuehne+Nagel rank among the top three worldwide contract logistics players. We also use DHL Express and World Courier. Within India we use Blue Dart (DHL's Local arm) and World Courier. It is well known that DHL and World Courier both are also specialised carriers of cold-chain shipments.
What are the payment terms ?
Our payment terms for are strictly by Full Payment in Advance prior to collection. For customers whom we have a long-term relationship with, we do consider Letter of Credit.
There are five great reasons to do business with us
- We are a well reputed organisation in India with over ___ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and 12 years of experience doing business with customers in the EU and USA.
- We guarantee our sources are genuine and we will meet your quality requirements.
- We have a very wide network / connections in India and can source most of your requirements at the most competitive rates.
- Our services ?V from sales to delivery ?V are prompt, professional and reliable. You wouldn't have a reason to complain.
- We have a local representative in your country that you can directly liaise with for your requirements thus eliminating the barriers of time-zones and remote impersonal communications.
Mr. Sharad N. Shah (Managing Director)
Mr. Chaitanya M. Shah (Director of International Operations)
Mrs. Surabhi (Sue) Khandwala (EMEA Representative)
Mr. Kartik Khandwala (EMEA Representative)
If you have any questions or queries OR would like to get a quote on any of your requirements please contact us. We look forward to doing business with you and develop a long term partnership.